Potential grading submission mix up

Venues, fixtures, teams and related matters.
MartinCarpenter

Re: Potential grading submission mix up

Post by MartinCarpenter » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Back to the original problem :( Should it be fixed yet? It looks a bit better than it was but seemingly non trivial ongoing problems.
(I can understand this taking time to fix!)

I'm still seeing my games vs Allinson and Robertson as doubled up, Chris Bak still has his game vs Joshua Pink doubled up and Richard Allis still has his games vs David Wise/Martin Mitchell/Zhuo Ren Lim and Matthew Ludbrook all counting twice.

NickFaulks

Post by NickFaulks » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:50 pm

MartinCarpenter wrote:Back to the original problem :( Should it be fixed yet? It looks a bit better than it was but seemingly non trivial ongoing problems.
(I can understand this taking time to fix!)

I'm still seeing my games vs Allinson and Robertson as doubled up, Chris Bak still has his game vs Joshua Pink doubled up and Richard Allis still has his games vs David Wise/Martin Mitchell/Zhuo Ren Lim and Matthew Ludbrook all counting twice.
I think it's fixed. Your original records of games against Allinson and Robertson have not been expunged, but they are not included in your partial results and won't count.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a QR code stamped on a human face — forever.

MartinCarpenter

Post by MartinCarpenter » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Ok :) Good to know and thanks.

NickFaulks

Post by NickFaulks » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:15 pm

If they were counted you would have a 9 game rating now!
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a QR code stamped on a human face — forever.