Loz Cooper's Birthday Blitz

Results of competitions with tables, or as much detail as is possible.
LawrenceCooper

Post by LawrenceCooper » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:19 am

1st Ameet Ghasi 10/12
2nd Keith Arkell 9.5
3rd Alex Richardson 8.5
4th Alan Walton 8
5th Malcolm Armstrong 4
6th= Dave Pritchard & Matthew Wilson 1

My thanks to all the players, my parents and the Friar & Hapeshi families for making the event so enjoyable. Playing outdoors in such heat was quite a novel experience and it's the first time I've had to change the clocks after each game to allow them time to cool down :shock:

Peter D Williams

Re: Loz Cooper's Birthday Blitz

Post by Peter D Williams » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:56 pm

LawrenceCooper wrote:Loz Cooper's Birthday Blitz

1st Ameet Ghasi 10/12
2nd Keith Arkell 9.5
3rd Alex Richardson 8.5
4th Alan Walton 8
5th Malcolm Armstrong 4

My thanks to all the players, my parents and the Friar & Hapeshi families for making the event so enjoyable. Playing outdoors in such heat was quite a novel experience and it's the first time I've had to change the clocks after each game to allow them time to cool down :shock:

Any Pictures video of your Birthday Blitz? from the video of others it looked rather good with the chess being played in a friendly way.
when you are successful many losers bark at you.

LawrenceCooper

Post by LawrenceCooper » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Peter D Williams wrote:
LawrenceCooper wrote:Loz Cooper's Birthday Blitz

1st Ameet Ghasi 10/12
2nd Keith Arkell 9.5
3rd Alex Richardson 8.5
4th Alan Walton 8
5th Malcolm Armstrong 4

Any Pictures video of your Birthday Blitz? from the video of others it looked rather good with the chess being played in a friendly way.
Hi Peter,

I posted some to facebook earlier today so Carol and Peter A should be able to view them from their accounts, any problems let me know. It was rather hot, even the clocks had to be replaced after every game because the heat was getting too much for them and the display was often becoming difficult to see :oops:

Peter D Williams

Post by Peter D Williams » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 pm

[quote="LawrenceCooper"[/quote]

Hi Peter,

I posted some to facebook earlier today so Carol and Peter A should be able to view them from their accounts, any problems let me know. It was rather hot, even the clocks had to be replaced after every game because the heat was getting too much for them and the display was often becoming difficult to see :oops:[/quote]

Many thanks i get Peter to show me.
when you are successful many losers bark at you.