The Nuclear Missile Opening System

Provide a description and system requirements and/or condition etc.
Paul Cooksey

The Nuclear Missile Opening System

Post by Paul Cooksey » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Finally my complete guide to the ultimate defensive system The Nuclear Missile is for sale! Black responds to all white openings with the devastating response c6 and d5, launching a nuclear missile into the very heart of the chess board!

These lines have had years of extensive testing by me, a FIDE Master only slightly too lazy to learn some sharp lines. I can demonstrate the power of the missile with my literally unbelievable record of 671 tournament wins* (* actual numbers may vary, includes Pannal Primary School lunchtime friendly league). The Missile recently claimed the scalp of world number 5 Teimour Radjabov, who was so stunned by the opening in an ICC blitz game, he blundered his queen in a winning position only 50 moves later!

The Missile has been used by all world champions from Capablanca to Anand! So I must charge a little more than I would for playing g6 and c5 against everything. But at just £1000 The Complete Missile Pack contains:
1. A second hand Slav book with the title tippexed out (warning, may contain Raymondo)
2. A second hand Caro-Kann book with the title tippexed out (warning, does contain Schiller)
3. A pgn file of Nuclear Missile games (warning, may be identical to TWIC)
4. A signed photo of feared Nuclear Missile Exponent Keith Arkell (warning subject to negotiation on image rights)
5. A pamphlet on what to do in the assured mutual destruction variation! 1c3 c6 2 d4 d5 (warning may contain draw offer)
The whole pack is delivered in a free portable, waterproof carrying case (warning, may be Co-op carrier bag)

This incredible offer is only available for a short time! If you are interested, immediately contact the Nigerian IM who is staying in my spare room! (just 300 miles from Whitley Bay, sofa available!)

Roger de Coverly

Re: The Nuclear Missile Opening System

Post by Roger de Coverly » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:33 am

Paul Cooksey wrote: The Missile has been used by all world champions from Capablanca to Anand! So I must charge a little more than I would for playing g6 and c5 against everything.
Whilst playing c5, g6 and Bg7 against almost anything has a certain appeal, there's a worry about how to handle what might be called the Williams or the Hodgson. So White tries 1 d4 g6 2 h4 or 1 e4 g6 2 h4 or even 1 d4/e4 g6 2 e4/d4 Bg7 3 h4

I did meet an opponent who tried 1 e4 g6 2 d4 c5
This move order has its points as it rules out Closed Sicilians as a possibility, although perhaps at too high a cost.

John Upham

Post by John Upham » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:52 am

Paul Cooksey wrote: 5. A pamphlet on what to do in the assured mutual destruction variation! 1c3 c6 2 d4 d5 (warning may contain draw offer)
May I suggest the improvement on 1c3 c6 2 d4 d5 of 1c3 c6 2 c4! c5 which reaches the time control one move earlier!?
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess :D

Charlie Storey

Post by Charlie Storey » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:19 pm

I see this Cooksey fellow is bordering on humourous - or is he employed by a competitor to Troll my SUPERB efforts in creating an opening creative phenomenan?

Either way I will take your low level sarcasm as an extreme compliment that you took the time to attempt to prevent the tidal wave that is The Sniper.
....or should that be The Sniper Educational Portfolio 2012 DVD which of course contains Master Packs and Grandmaster packs all checked by RYBKA!
Have you ever published anything Mr Cooksey (Beyond low level sarcasm that is)
I'd love to know - I'l give you a cracking review! ;-)
FIDE Master/FIDE Trainer PGCE Won170+ Opens
Many National Junior Champions 1-1
ChessBase Author
ICC Presenter
England junior Team Coach 2008-19
Head of WCJS
Https://ChessSERVICESmap.com
https://chesscasestudy.gr8.com/
www.QueensGambitAcademy.com