to Vice-Presidents and Life Members

Debate directly related to English Chess Federation matters.
Paul Buswell

to Vice-Presidents and Life Members

Post by Paul Buswell » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:57 pm

By one of those quirks of a rather archaic set up the Hastings & St Leonards Chess Club (an unincorporated entity, not an individual) is one of the two 'delegates' at the ECF Council of the
Honorary Life Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Corporate Vice Presidents, Honorary Life Members, and Life Members.

I would be pleased to hear from any constituent who or which wishes to raise any matters at ECF Council, or has views on matters which come before the ECF Council. I can be contacted via PM here, or [email protected], or [email protected]. I also hope to communicate by e-mail through a distribution list compiled by the ECF office but that will be outside my direct control.

Thank you

Paul Buswell
Chairman
Hastings & St Leonards Chess Club

Stewart Reuben

Re: to Vice-Presidents and Life Members

Post by Stewart Reuben » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:59 pm

I have always assumed people, if they had a point to make, would contact me direct. So I have not been proactive.

That may be a mistake. If anybody does want to contact me, they can do is via [email protected]. This can concern ECF matters, or others. After all, people to do the world over.

Paul Buswell

Re: to Vice-Presidents and Life Members

Post by Paul Buswell » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:53 am

Paul Buswell wrote:By one of those quirks of a rather archaic set up the Hastings & St Leonards Chess Club (an unincorporated entity, not an individual) is one of the two 'delegates' at the ECF Council of the
Honorary Life Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Corporate Vice Presidents, Honorary Life Members, and Life Members.

I would be pleased to hear from any constituent who or which wishes to raise any matters at ECF Council, or has views on matters which come before the ECF Council. I can be contacted via PM here, or [email protected], or [email protected]. I also hope to communicate by e-mail through a distribution list compiled by the ECF office but that will be outside my direct control.

Thank you

Paul Buswell
Chairman
Hastings & St Leonards Chess Club
My efforts to communicate through an ECF distribution list have - I think - failed. (I can't be sure as the ECF person who had been leading on this has gone quiet on me). I can't even be sure
exactly who all the constituents are, the categories on the ECF Membership List are not definitive.

So, with an interesting ECF Council looming, I repeat my invitation to Honorary Life Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Corporate Vice Presidents, Honorary Life Members and Life Members to communicate their views to me via PM here, or [email protected], or [email protected]

PB