I am sorry to say that the planned reunion has had to be cancelled until further notice.
The venue has told me that the 16th of June was not viable as the room booked was needed from 5pm onwards for persons to watch a game of Association Football.
I have attempted to move to a date beyond the end of the football tournament but have told that a weekend day is not viable unless we can guarantee to spend a certain amount of money. Since I do not know the number of persons planning to attend I cannot make any guarantee. Even knowing the number of persons I cannot assume that a minimum amount would have been spent.
So, I suspect for us to hold this reunion without needing to make guarantees we will need to find a venue that does not have the same constraints.
Maybe my original thinking of the Folkestone / Maidstone area was right after all?
Please pass the word around that we have been forced to cancel to as many who might have turned up on spec.
I was very much looking forward to it!