Free chess video lectures on YouTube

Use this section to advertise yourself or your products.

What do you think about the chess videos?

This guy is a weak player / patzer / bunny (delete as appropriate), so why should I listen to anything he has to say?
8%
Then again, although his ELO is embarrassingly low, look at how high his ECF grade is! Plus he's known to be quite dangerous...alright, maybe I'll give him a chance...
No votes
Excellent audio and video quality - puts ChessBase out of business!
25%
Sorry, but without the fancy packaging / ChessBase logo / GM title, it doesn't have the appeal.
No votes
The style (lip-syncing, jokes, impersonations, catchphrases, Seinfeld-references) of the guy does give the channel class...
No votes
Who needs class? Just give me Karsten Muller, his genius head (and ever-changing hairstyle) to show me the moves: I want a pro, not a show!
No votes
Meh...
8%
Yeah!
8%
Wow, the commentary sounds like Andrew Martin's - so fluent and confident!
17%
I just click on one of his games, turn off the monitor, and dance! Who cares about the moves? I have my own jive moves, swingin' to these rock 'n' roll oldies hits!
No votes
Does he have an obsession with polls, or is he just insecure? I wouldn't have voted, if it weren't for this option!
No votes
Awesome! I've subscribed, and found the whole sh-bang extremely useful for my chess - it beats watching "Judge Judy" (but Seinfeld will always be better)!
8%
Chess commentary, games, analysis, blindfold chess! I'm in heaven...
No votes
Oh Moses smell the roses - give it a break, sister! Haven't you heard of "King", of the "Crusher" variety?! Yes, that same almighty Kingcrusher who has totalled 3000000 views!
8%
Nice.
17%

Total votes: 12

Peter Lalic

Free chess video lectures on YouTube

Post by Peter Lalic » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi, everybody!
I'm just advertising my YouTube channel
(username DraganLalic, at this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/DraganLalic ).
(Please ignore the embarrassing intro video! :oops: )
You can find a large (almost 300-worth) collection of chess material...
> my chess games with music
> my games, commentated on by me
> others' games, commentated on by me
> endgame course, in which I teach about important endgames
> blindfold chess! (you'll see...)
I hope you enjoy the videos and find them useful!
Thanks, and good luck with your chess!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.