e2e4.org.uk Sunningdale Open

The very latest International round up of English news.
Christopher Kreuzer

Re: e2e4.org.uk Sunningdale Open

Post by Christopher Kreuzer » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Gareth Harley-Yeo wrote:For some rounds (I blame Christopher K) there was less than 25mins between the draw going up and the next round.
Hey! That was only the last two rounds. The other rounds, it was other people who finished last. And you can blame my opponents as well for not beating me earlier... (should have lost the round 6 game). :)

Sean Hewitt

Post by Sean Hewitt » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:12 am

Sean Hewitt wrote:I've fixed it now and re-submitted it so I guess it will be corrected on the FIDE website in the next 24 hours. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Sure enough, it's now correct on the FIDE site. Apologies again.

Christopher Kreuzer

Post by Christopher Kreuzer » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Sean Hewitt wrote:
Sean Hewitt wrote:I've fixed it now and re-submitted it so I guess it will be corrected on the FIDE website in the next 24 hours. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Though the calculations don't appear to be there? I noticed this when you first posted this, and waited a couple of days to see if the calculations would eventually appear, but they are still not there. The tournament is listed, and the results of players from the Open appear to be there in the new calculations, but not for players from the Major.

LozCooper

Post by LozCooper » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 am

Christopher Kreuzer wrote:
Sean Hewitt wrote:
Though the calculations don't appear to be there? I noticed this when you first posted this, and waited a couple of days to see if the calculations would eventually appear, but they are still not there. The tournament is listed, and the results of players from the Open appear to be there in the new calculations, but not for players from the Major.
e2e4 Sunningdale Major "N/RTD"

http://ratings.fide.com/tournament_list ... ountry=ENG

Once its been rated the calculations will show :D

Sean Hewitt

Post by Sean Hewitt » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 am

Christopher Kreuzer wrote:The calculations don't appear to be there? I noticed this when you first posted this, and waited a couple of days to see if the calculations would eventually appear, but they are still not there. The tournament is listed, and the results of players from the Open appear to be there in the new calculations, but not for players from the Major.
Sometimes events seem get rated as soon as they appear on the FIDE website and sometimes they take quite some time. I haven't yet worked out why. But they are there, and they will get rated!

Sean Hewitt

Post by Sean Hewitt » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Christopher Kreuzer wrote:The calculations don't appear to be there? I noticed this when you first posted this, and waited a couple of days to see if the calculations would eventually appear, but they are still not there. The tournament is listed, and the results of players from the Open appear to be there in the new calculations, but not for players from the Major.
The event has been rated by FIDE now.

http://ratings.fide.com/tournament_repo ... nt16=56106

James Coleman

Post by James Coleman » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Just looked at the pgn download and there's an inputting error in one of my games from this event, is there any way to get it corrected? It's already appeared in the Mega 2011 Chessbase download. I wouldn't be that bothered except as it stands the game looks ludicrous

Alex Holowczak

Post by Alex Holowczak » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 am

James Coleman wrote:Just looked at the pgn download and there's an inputting error in one of my games from this event, is there any way to get it corrected? It's already appeared in the Mega 2011 Chessbase download. I wouldn't be that bothered except as it stands the game looks ludicrous
E-mail it to Sean, and he can correct it. I don't know what Chessbase would do though.