World Disabled Players' Championship, 5-13 October 2017, Dresden

Details of upcoming UK events, please provide working links if possible.
IM Jack Rudd

World Disabled Players' Championship, 5-13 October 2017, Dresden

Post by IM Jack Rudd » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:06 pm

Dear Chess Friends,

I invite you to participation in the 3rd World Chess Championship for Disabled 2017 in Dresden, 5-13 October 2017 in the IPCA Section.

This tournament is organized for disabled chess players of three categories (blind, deaf and physically disabled persons) from the Chess Federations: IBCA, ICCD and IPCA.

I inform that everyone disabled chess player who has minimum 50% of physical disability can take part in the IPCA Section in this tournament.

Please find attached the Invitation and the Regulations for the 3rd WCCfD 2017 in Dresden from the Organizers of the tournament. For more information please visit on website: www.worldchess-disabled.com

You can make a registration to this tournament by the IPCA President, Zbigniew Pilimon.
In attached I send you the IPCA Entry Form to the tournament for your data needed for registration and for obtaining the Official Invitation Letter for visa to Germany if it is necessary.

Please fill this Entry Form with your data and data your attendant (if you want to come to Dresden with attendant) and send it me back till 25th July 2017 on my email: [email protected]

Then I will make a preregistration you for participation in the IPCA Section in this tournament until 31st July 2017.

Please note that at this tournament every country can have also one or more the IPCA national teams which consist with 4 players from same country (in the final team classification).

Please inform also others physically disabled chess players from your Chess Federation about this tournament.

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

Best regards,
Zbigniew Pilimon
IPCA President