WCCA looking for Professional County Managers

National developments, strategies and ideas.
Charlie Storey

WCCA looking for Professional County Managers

Post by Charlie Storey » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi Guys.

I have finished my Business Model to see if I viable job can be created for County Chess managers in the current climate.

The good news is there is room for at leat 1 Pro County Manager in each area.

Over the next 6 months I will be recruiting for Pro Count Managers to push Chess in your County to the next level.

I expect to have 1 County Manager in position in every County within 3 years with 3 Ntional Chess Centres of Excellence.
if you are interested in organising and promoting chess please email with your Chess C.V. and I will send you an invite to the WCCA County Managers Conference which will be in York at the back end of this year.

WCCA Mission is to bring the playing and learning of chess to all disadvantaged chilren in the World.

Come join and make a difference and get paid for something you love doing - CRB Applicatnts only thanks.
FIDE Master/FIDE Trainer PGCE Won170+ Opens
Many National Junior Champions 1-1
ChessBase Author
ICC Presenter
England junior Team Coach 2008-19
Head of WCJS
Https://ChessSERVICESmap.com
https://chesscasestudy.gr8.com/
www.QueensGambitAcademy.com

harrylamb

Re: WCCA looking for Professional County Managers

Post by harrylamb » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Its very nice of you to do this Charlie but in Greater Manchester I think our current officers are doing an excellent job. I do not believe that parachuting in an outsider will be beneficial.
No taxation without representation

John Upham

Post by John Upham » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:40 pm

harrylamb wrote:Its very nice of you to do this Charlie but in Greater Manchester I think our current officers are doing an excellent job. I do not believe that parachuting in an outsider will be beneficial.
I believe Charlie is referring to a commercial start-up (but I could be mistaken).

If that is so I'm not clear that he requires permission from anyone to plan activities.

If he did require permission then some might view that as somewhat stifling enterprise.

I suspect I am way off-beam here so perhaps CS could clarify?
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess :D

Charlie Storey

Post by Charlie Storey » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Mine is the model that I posted some 2 years ago that some have tried to modify and emulate with some success but not enough.

It's time to raise chess up a level to bring its virtues home for all children not just the preveliged classes.

Now there's a recession it should help encourage more players to push forward their CV's. and help make WCCA the global org that I have visualised it to be.
It can work in harmony with other chess orgs and compliment them at crossover points - so get behind the WCCA and lets bring chess to all children in the World and reward the teachers rather than hude profits going to 1 or 2 orgs or individuals which prevents the commitments from the real people that keep chess ticking over - The Junior Organisers and Coaches.

Support WCCA and WCCA will give you a fulfilling and rewarding experience.

Latest WCCA event http://www.charliechess.com/Website/index.html
FIDE Master/FIDE Trainer PGCE Won170+ Opens
Many National Junior Champions 1-1
ChessBase Author
ICC Presenter
England junior Team Coach 2008-19
Head of WCJS
Https://ChessSERVICESmap.com
https://chesscasestudy.gr8.com/
www.QueensGambitAcademy.com