Search found 3 matches

by Gary Quillan
Sat Oct 25, 2025 4:04 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Chess and Pension Fraud - allegation
Replies: 248
Views: 85777

Re: Chess and Pension Fraud - allegation

John, I apologise for that comment . Taken in isolation it was clearly inappropriate. To be fair I quoted ‘most people’ on the forum , not everyone. Nevertheless the comment undermined a lot of the great work, some of you put into chess in order to support the growth of a game, which has given me so...
by Gary Quillan
Fri Oct 24, 2025 12:12 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Chess and Pension Fraud - allegation
Replies: 248
Views: 85777

Re: Chess and Pension Fraud - allegation

Mr Burrows . I have allowed a lot of comments on this forum to pass me by. However , you sir have overstepped . Regardless of the fact that, the background to these judgements are extremely complicated, and cannot be digested and assessed within a couple of sentences by keyboard warriors , I have no...
by Gary Quillan
Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:34 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Chess and Pension Fraud - allegation
Replies: 248
Views: 85777

Re: Chess and Pension Fraud - allegation

Due to the adverse publicity regarding the recent Pension Ombudsman judgement against Simon Williams I believe it is appropriate that I make a statement: Myself and a number of associates with many years’ financial experience were involved in the majority of the investments of the Focus Administrati...