Yes there Is the English versione of It:
https://my.chesspairings.org/?lang=en
Search found 10 matches
- Mon Mar 16, 2026 8:50 pm
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6816
- Mon Mar 16, 2026 1:59 pm
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6816
Re: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
Ok now you can add a Tournament on CR via https://chesspairings.org
- Mon Mar 09, 2026 12:50 pm
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6816
Re: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
Once the integration with chess results dot com and ECF rating files is enabled I will take a proper look at this app. Hi again, John! Just a quick update: I stand corrected on my previous message! After digging deeper into it, I actually managed to figure out how their upload process works. I've j...
- Sat Mar 07, 2026 3:50 pm
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6816
Re: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
Hi John, Good to know — thanks for keeping an eye on it. Regarding chess-results.com: as far as I know, publishing tournaments there isn't open to third-party software — it's tightly integrated with Swiss Manager. I'll look into whether there's any way to submit results to their platform, but it may...
- Sat Mar 07, 2026 11:30 am
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6816
Re: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
Good question — these are real scenarios that happen all the time. Yes, you can. If you've already published a round and need to make changes, you simply delete the current round — this takes you back to the previous one, where you have full control: correct a misreported result, assign a bye, a hal...
- Sat Mar 07, 2026 10:19 am
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6816
Re: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
As far as I can tell, there seems to be no way to create manual pairings. This would render it unsuitable for the tournaments I run. Hi Jack, hi John, Quick update — manual pairings are now available in ChessPairings. When you enable "Edit pairings" in the tournament settings, the system enters dra...
- Fri Mar 06, 2026 8:06 pm
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6816
Re: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
Thank you both for taking the time to try ChessPairings and for the honest feedback — this is exactly what I need to hear. You're absolutely right about manual pairings. It's a fundamental feature for any serious arbiter and I understand why it's a dealbreaker. The good news is that it's already on ...
- Fri Mar 06, 2026 2:14 pm
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6816
Re: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
Thanks for the follow-up! Your perspective as a National Arbiter is exactly what I need, as you are absolutely right about the strict requirements for official FIDE/ECF rated events compared to casual club play. To answer your questions directly: Team Events: Not yet. The app currently does not mana...
- Fri Mar 06, 2026 2:04 pm
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6816
Re: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
Hi! Thanks for the question. Not yet! The app is still a bit too early-stage for that kind of direct integration, but publishing to Chess-Results is absolutely on my roadmap for future updates. Right now, I'm focusing on getting the core mechanics rock-solid first. Would you consider that a must-hav...
- Fri Mar 06, 2026 1:53 pm
- Forum: Rating Debate
- Topic: New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6816
New web app for managing chess tournaments - Feedback welcome!
Hi everyone, My name is Stefano, I'm a developer and chess enthusiast, and I've recently been working on a new web-based application designed to help clubs and organizers run chess tournaments more easily. Since this forum has a lot of experienced players, arbiters, and organizers, I would love to g...