Search found 3 matches

by Bill Phillips
Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:29 am
Forum: ECF Matters
Topic: ECF Finance Council Meeting April 2017
Replies: 272
Views: 35628

Re: ECF Finance Council Meeting April 2017

Does anyone know to what depth the proposal (I think in AOB) around the Mind Sports Centre went? Was it discussed in any depth and was there any supportive vote?
by Bill Phillips
Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:56 pm
Forum: ECF Matters
Topic: ECF AGM aftermath
Replies: 231
Views: 37297

Re: ECF AGM aftermath

The advertisement on the ECF website "Senior vacancies at the ECF The positions of Chief Executive (vacant following the election at the AGM)" This is such a key position at the ECF that it should not be just a board appointee. In our current structure I believe that the Chief Exec should have their...
by Bill Phillips
Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:22 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Staunton Memorial 2008
Replies: 44
Views: 9059

Re: Staunton Memorial 2008

I think that it is excellent that we have a strong international tournament in central London. And I have certainly enjoyed the opportunity to visit the tournament. I would like to thank and congratulate the organisers and sponsors for once again bringing the tournament to London. A few observations...