Search found 2 matches

by Richard Harding
Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: New Chess Club-Started in Gidea Park Essex-Needs Help!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 2869

Re: New Chess Club-Started in Gidea Park Essex-Needs Help!!!

Dave I am the ECF coach of The Knights of Gidea park junior club. We let the children choose the name,it's better than the runner-up name the chess nuts!!!!! We meet at the Friends meeting house Balgores Crescent Romford Friday @3:30 - 5:00. We first met in January of this year,and have a waiting li...
by Richard Harding
Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 am
Forum: Chess Sets for Schools Project
Topic: Where are the chess sets?
Replies: 76
Views: 58659

Re: Where are the chess sets?

Hi all I just had to let people know my sets arrived yesterday. My School is Fairlop Primary School in the London borough of Redbridge. I spoke to Caroline morris (a most helpfull person)about the chess sets,she said if i wanted them before the LEA distribution, i could pay to have them send straigh...