Search found 4 matches

by petersaunders
Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:04 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Copying and re-selling chess DVDs
Replies: 121
Views: 25979

Re: Copying and re-selling chess DVDs

John. Thank you for the info and the name of the buyer.He was in fact the last person to buy anything. This person contacted me on 12th May 2010 and was sent Polgars Zukatort. A week later he contacted me again saying how pleased he was and asking for further discs. The titles he wanted I did not ha...
by petersaunders
Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Copying and re-selling chess DVDs
Replies: 121
Views: 25979

Re: Copying and re-selling chess DVDs

John and all. Firstly let me say the link to the page you refer to was put up on the server 4 years ago. It was taken off when the website moved to a different server a long time ago. The page unfortunately was not itself deleted. And could still be accessed. The page has now been deleted. Can I add...
by petersaunders
Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:59 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Copying and re-selling chess DVDs
Replies: 121
Views: 25979

Re: Copying and re-selling chess DVDs

Firstly forgive my delay in replying. I do not naturally come on this site. In fact until the other day I didn't know it existed. In answer to Johns question " are they all genuine?" To the best of my knowledge I believe them to be. I bought them from reputed ebay shops and they came to me and were ...
by petersaunders
Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:48 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Copying and re-selling chess DVDs
Replies: 121
Views: 25979

Re: Copying and re-selling chess DVDs

Whilst I understand all the sentiment behind your responses to buying half price DVDs. And your belief that there is something wrong with anything half price. And that it must be illegal. BUT I can legitamately buy any "genuine" chess DVD from a number of sources in America at prices you couldn't be...