where are you all watching the pert game?
The tournament site doesn't have it.
Search found 24 matches
- Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 pm
- Forum: International News
- Topic: England teams for 2011 European Team Championship
- Replies: 415
- Views: 41919
- Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:25 pm
- Forum: International News
- Topic: England teams for 2011 European Team Championship
- Replies: 415
- Views: 41919
Re: England teams for 2011 European Team Championship
on whychess 551 people seem to watching nothing at all
- Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:22 pm
- Forum: International News
- Topic: England teams for 2011 European Team Championship
- Replies: 415
- Views: 41919
Re: England teams for 2011 European Team Championship
No broadcast seems to be working, (again!)
- Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: BRITISH CHESS CHAMPIONSHIPS - THE GAMES
- Replies: 1360
- Views: 108846
Re: BRITISH CHESS CHAMPIONSHIPS - THE GAMES
The sound is terrible again today. They seem to have given up trying to fix it and Andrew is talking only for the benefit of those on site!
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm
- Forum: International News
- Topic: 39th Olympiad Khanty-Mansiysk 2010 (the chess)
- Replies: 838
- Views: 81272
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:53 pm
- Forum: International News
- Topic: 39th Olympiad Khanty-Mansiysk 2010 (the chess)
- Replies: 838
- Views: 81272
Re: 39th Olympiad Khanty-Mansiysk 2010 (the chess)
I think Gawain should not have swapped pieces - this may not be winnable now
- Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:28 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: 2010 GIBTELECOM CHESS FESTIVAL
- Replies: 53
- Views: 8831
Re: 2010 GIBTELECOM CHESS FESTIVAL
Tony Stebbings nearly pulled off a great victory against a GM after playing a very good game. If he hadn't been in time pressure I'm sure he would have found the win!
- Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:58 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Hastings
- Replies: 398
- Views: 35840
Re: Hastings
I've just fed the key Gormally -Anderson position into Fritz and Ba2 (rather than Bxf5) looks winning for Anderson. Qa3 is no defence as b4 or Ne2 leave White dead in the water! What a shame for Anderson.
- Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:48 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Hastings
- Replies: 398
- Views: 35840
Re: Hastings
John - I thought that b4 might deal with Qa3 but I too haven't got an engine and I am probably wrong.
- Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:37 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Hastings
- Replies: 398
- Views: 35840
Re: Hastings
why would Anderson play Bxf5 when Ba2 was a logical consequence of his previous moves , and obvious?!
- Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:39 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Hastings
- Replies: 398
- Views: 35840
Re: Hastings
Williams has a really good position against Dozdrovski - could a huge upset be on?!
- Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Hastings
- Replies: 398
- Views: 35840
Re: Hastings
Hawkins -Wiliams has been a cracking game, alright.
- Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Hastings
- Replies: 398
- Views: 35840
Re: Hastings
I lobbied playchess hard and they are going to broadcast the games now
- Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:39 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: London tournament announcement
- Replies: 385
- Views: 36709
Re: London tournament announcement
I see the bookies favour Adams over Short.
On recent form this doesn't stack up so I'll be looking for ways to take advantage of this (IMHO) error.
Someone has pointed out that Short is 6-4 to be top Brit and this has some appeal.
On recent form this doesn't stack up so I'll be looking for ways to take advantage of this (IMHO) error.
Someone has pointed out that Short is 6-4 to be top Brit and this has some appeal.
- Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:40 pm
- Forum: International News
- Topic: European Chess Championship
- Replies: 156
- Views: 22812
Re: European Chess Championship
It is a worry that the Board 1 has chucked away a couple of draws in the last 2 games.
On current form the strongest team may not include him!
I didn't think England came close yesterday - Adams and especially Williams were looking more or less doomed from relatively early in their matches.
On current form the strongest team may not include him!
I didn't think England came close yesterday - Adams and especially Williams were looking more or less doomed from relatively early in their matches.