Search found 2 matches

by jonathanberger
Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:45 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Master Game on YouTube.
Replies: 95
Views: 18970

Re: Master Game on YouTube.

I estimate if 1000+ people wrote in independently asking for a series, it might happen. I am told that there has been an agreement to release the Mastergame material that is available. I'm happy to start an online petition or letter-writing campaign. I do hope the release of the episodes on DVD (or...
by jonathanberger
Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:29 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Master Game on YouTube.
Replies: 95
Views: 18970

Re: The Master Game

If you are sure the BBC is no longer interested I'll try again and contact a friend whose wife worked in the BBC archive and says she saw them but was not allowed to copy them. I found The Master Game series really entertaining and originally discovered the episodes uploaded by Sirb0b1 on YouTube. ...