Search found 3 matches

by Yannick Ongena
Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:18 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: London Chess Classic
Replies: 131
Views: 29152

Re: London Chess Classic

Richard, thanks a lot!
Thursday is great so I might pop in next week.
by Yannick Ongena
Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:21 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: London Chess Classic
Replies: 131
Views: 29152

Re: London Chess Classic

Thanks for the advice. I actually live in Surbiton and I found a club that's only 10min walk but the only day the play is on a day I have to stay home with the baby... There's another club in Kingston (Roehampton Vale) but I'm not sure if the are still active considering their last website update or...
by Yannick Ongena
Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:47 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: London Chess Classic
Replies: 131
Views: 29152

Re: London Chess Classic

I have a question about the level of a U120 tournament? I'm new to chess but I would like to take part in the U120 weekend classic. Even if I don't win a match, I will get some tournament experience and can visit some other stuff around the venue. I'm just wondering what to expect in an U120 tournam...