Search found 3 matches
- Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:12 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Info on ratings and games
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1999
Re: Info on ratings and games
Thanks Kevin that's great - I've also PMed you. I noticed after I sent it that I erroneously put a full stop at the end of my email address so you will need to delete that before sending.
- Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:46 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Info on ratings and games
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1999
Re: Info on ratings and games
Jack - yes that's my Dad - that was the one game I found too.
Roger - that's brilliant - thanks! My son has just started playing (rather belatedly at the age of 16) and he will enjoy going through the games. He never got to meet my Dad so it will be a lovely way for him to make a connection.
Roger - that's brilliant - thanks! My son has just started playing (rather belatedly at the age of 16) and he will enjoy going through the games. He never got to meet my Dad so it will be a lovely way for him to make a connection.
- Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:08 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Info on ratings and games
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1999
Info on ratings and games
I'm trying to find out a bit more about my Dad's chess career - he was a correspondence chess IM, and died in 1997. It would be great to know what his highest ever rating was and also to see some of his games. I think he had a tournament named after him too - the David Lodge Memorial. Any informatio...