4NCL 2016-17 arrangements

Venues, fixtures, teams and related matters.
Ian Thompson

Re: 4NCL 2016-17 arrangements

Post by Ian Thompson » Sat May 07, 2016 10:02 am

Mick Norris wrote:
Ian Thompson wrote:
Mike Truran wrote:The 2016/2017 dates and booking arrangements are now up on the 4NCL website. Thanks as always to our excellent webmaster Steve Connor.
It would be good if the website stated what the parking charges are, if any, at all the hotels being used, both for those staying at the hotel and those not staying.
Can't you just click on the links to the hotel websites and find out?
I am not aware of any of the hotel websites giving details of the 4NCL rates, so no.

Where a hotel website says that they charge guests £5 for parking at their published rates (as the Northampton hotel does, because I looked before posting my comment), how would I know whether the 4NCL rate includes parking or not? I could find no information on parking charges for non-residents.

Mick Norris

Re: 4NCL 2016-17 arrangements

Post by Mick Norris » Sat May 07, 2016 3:52 pm

Ian Thompson wrote:Where a hotel website says that they charge guests £5 for parking at their published rates (as the Northampton hotel does, because I looked before posting my comment), how would I know whether the 4NCL rate includes parking or not? I could find no information on parking charges for non-residents.
Ok, I can't remember staying in a hotel that charged for parking, apart from in the middle of a city - I see the Northampton one is in the middle of town, so that would make sense I guess
Any postings on here represent my personal views