Page 1 of 1

8th 4NCL FIDE Rated Congress

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:07 pm
by Mike Truran
Results, prize-winners, games etc now available on the 4NCL website www.4ncl.co.uk.

Our 9th congress takes place at Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport on 15-17 July. Full details on the 4NCL website.

Re: 8th 4NCL FIDE Rated Congress

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:42 pm
by MartinCarpenter
Very strong looking entry you had in the open this time. Good to see :)

Re: 8th 4NCL FIDE Rated Congress

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:56 pm
by Andrew Zigmond
Looks like another very successful event. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it due to a wedding in London the day before. I'll see if I can get the time off work to do the next Birmingham event.

Re: 8th 4NCL FIDE Rated Congress

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:17 pm
by Brian Towers
Mike Truran wrote:Results, prize-winners, games etc now available on the 4NCL website http://www.4ncl.co.uk.
Curiously the results on chess-results.com are missing the final (round 5) ranking for the minor. Also missing are individual players' results from the last round for the minor although the pairing for the last round does have game results.

Re: 8th 4NCL FIDE Rated Congress

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:41 pm
by Mike Truran
I'm told that's been fixed now.

Re: 8th 4NCL FIDE Rated Congress

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:01 am
by Brian Towers
Mike Truran wrote:I'm told that's been fixed now.
Yes, it looks fixed to me too.
Thanks, that was quick.

Re: 8th 4NCL FIDE Rated Congress

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:02 am
by Brendan O'Gorman