3 Giant Chess Sets
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:03 am
I have just bought 3 Giant Chess Sets. I am going to put two out at the next under 25's event.
But heres the killer, I have my head full of the Chess for Schools Project, so much so a lot of the work I do locally is falling to other Directors of the Renaissance Academy, so I need you all to answer this, what would you do if you had 3 Giant Chess Sets?
Thank you to any one with a half a good answer.
But heres the killer, I have my head full of the Chess for Schools Project, so much so a lot of the work I do locally is falling to other Directors of the Renaissance Academy, so I need you all to answer this, what would you do if you had 3 Giant Chess Sets?
Thank you to any one with a half a good answer.