56 glossy pages. A5. Colour photos. Algebraic notation.
* Elo et ego
* World Championship late news
* Game of the Month. DWL Howell at Southend
* Endings for Experts with Grandmaster Nick
* Obituary: Robert Eugene Byrne (1928-2013)
* Spot the Continuation - a cool dozen -
* Ninety Years Back - Karlsbad, 1923
* GAMES DEPARTMENT - Andrew Martin
* Just Williams looks at Smeets-Shirov from the German Higher League
* Book Reviews. Rogers on the Torre! The Russian Endgame Handbook ..
* Quotes & Queries
* News from the British Isles - British Blitz, Buxton, Exmouth, County Matches, Essex League
* London, 2013. More from Savoy Court.
* NEW/Codger's Corner with Chris Fordham-Hall/NEW
* Passed Pawns in the Middlegame: Part 1
* Ask the Arbiter
* Problem World - Christopher Jones
* Practical Play
* News from Abroad
* Endgame Studies (IRW)
* Correspondence Chess - well done, Toni!
* Rendle on 4NCL
* Chess Questions Answered - The Latest Fashion (what can it be?-Ed.)
* Test Your Chess
* Sam at the Back and losing but modestly explaining ...
Provide a description and system requirements and/or condition etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1