Page 1 of 1

British Chess News

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2025 10:18 am
by John Clarke
Have I missed something, or is the British Chess News site no more? No mention here recently of any demise, but I keep getting 404's when I try to look something up there.

Re: British Chess News

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2025 10:42 am
by Christopher Kreuzer
Not accessible here either. Hopefully temporary and being sorted.

Re: British Chess News

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2025 12:21 pm
by Richard James
Yes, temporary and being sorted. Should be back up within the next few days.

Re: British Chess News

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2025 11:19 am
by Paul Robert Jackson
Still unable to access British Chess News Website.

Re: British Chess News

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2025 12:29 am
by Matt Mackenzie
I've just tried this site, and got "error establishing a database connection" :?: