Page 1 of 1

Re: RIP Michael Closs

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:18 pm
by IM Jack Rudd
Aw, 43 is no age. What did he die of?

Re: RIP Michael Closs

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:19 am
by Ian Thompson
Ernie Lazenby wrote:It would be helpfull if anyone who visits this forum knows how to contact David J Spence who plays for Ipswich and 4NCL Anglian Avengers. Back in the late 1990's David played in the same Middlesbrough team as myself and Mike. I think David woud like to be informed but I have no way of contacting him. Can anyone help in this regard.
David Spence is currently registered for Poisoned Pawns in the 4NCL, so you could try contacting their team captains (see http://www.4ncl.co.uk/contacts.htm).

Re: RIP Michael Closs

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:37 am
by IM Jack Rudd
I've found David on Facebook and sent him a friend request; I'll send him the message if he accepts.