Page 1 of 1

Accredited Coachs list

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:06 pm
by Charles W. Wood
Hi all

I am an Accredited Coach and enjoy being a coach, more by far, than playing. Andrew Martin IM has added his name to that same list so people can see that all us coaches are a valid body to be used in this current increase in Junior Chess. I personnally see Andrew Martin IM as an inspiration and my directional man at the top of the coaching chain. (Hi boss)

I think it is time that every coach should add their name to this transparent list. Will you encourage you local coaches to do the same, if no why not? :?

Re: Accredited Coachs list

Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:34 pm
by Charles W. Wood
Charles W. Wood wrote:Hi all

I am an Accredited Coach and enjoy being a coach, more by far, than playing. Andrew Martin IM has added his name to that same list so people can see that all us coaches are a valid body to be used in this current increase in Junior Chess. I personnally see Andrew Martin IM as an inspiration and my directional man at the top of the coaching chain. (Hi boss)

I think it is time that every coach should add their name to this transparent list. Will you encourage you local coaches to do the same, if no why not? :?
I just got two gigs phone me from that list. It does work you know.