New Endgame TV program

Discuss anything you like about chess related matters in this forum.
David Brock

New Endgame TV program

Post by David Brock » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Hi been watching the new Endgame series online and after a few episodes it grows on you. Not bad as far as Chess related programs go and you can even watch it for free on the following link.

http://www.watchthisfree.com/tv-shows/2 ... h/season-1

Make sure you stream it rather than download it.

Let me know what you think!!!
Think,check and then Move !!

Arshad Ali

Re: New Endgame TV program

Post by Arshad Ali » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:40 am

Too many pop-ups. And I'm wondering whether there's other malware at the site (viruses, trojans, etc.) that my Kaspersky anti-virus knocked out but which may get a foothold in other people's computers.

David Brock

Post by David Brock » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 pm

I don't know what you are clicking but my pop ups have been kept to a minimum and really easy to watch. I too have firewall anti virus and no problems with the site at all.
Think,check and then Move !!

Brendan O'Gorman

Post by Brendan O'Gorman » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:24 pm

David,
Thanks for the link - very useful and not just for this so-so detective series centred on an eccentric chess world champion who is unable to leave his hotel following the murder of his fiance. He solves crimes by bullying/cajoling other people to get out and about collecting clues. Chess is just part of his eccentric character. No chess knowledge is required of the viewer - he could equally have been a stamp collector for all the difference it would have made to plot and character development!