My Story

Discuss anything you like about chess related matters in this forum.
Coral Bennett

Re: My Story

Post by Coral Bennett » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:01 pm

So sorry to hear of all your troubles. You were a fantastic coach for the Welsh Juniors in Prague and any nation would be lucky to have you.

Think carefully before jumping from the frying pan into the fire. You would need to watch your back if you joined the WCU. There are probably bullies in every Federation.

Letting people know what is happening will show that you are not alone. You have more chess friends than you realise. Look forward to seeing you at future chess events.

Michael Flatt

Post by Michael Flatt » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 am

Ms Chevannes,

Yours is a real cry from the heart and it is evident from the events described here and elsewhere that you have suffered much pain and hurt.
Pioneers and innovators who upset the status quo do tend to receive such attention from jealous unthinking people.

Please, don't become distracted by these idiots and don't become an exile and deprive those who would benefit from your experience and expertise.

Please, try and develop greater resilience and focus your efforts on what you believe is important. You have more friends than you might think.

Martin Crichton

Post by Martin Crichton » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Just read your headline post Sabrina....
Sorry to hear you are being victimised by some of your peers and sad chess players. I can only speculate it must be because of jealously as you are young and beautiful and they are older and uglier.
Hope that you continue with the Richmond rapidplay and your involvement with the London chess classic (if it continues)
Martin.
Member of "the strongest amateur chess club in London" (Cavendish)

my views are not representative of any clubs or organisations.