Gone missing

Discuss anything you like about chess related matters in this forum.
Carl Hibbard

Re: Gone missing

Post by Carl Hibbard » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Ernie Lazenby wrote:Some very regular posters appear to have gone missing Bradfords finest and the University professor to name but two? Has the CFS project finally killed their interest?
I suspect so Ernie

Any information regarding the CFS project has gone underground - we as "members" are not allowed to ask questions :o
Cheers
Carl Hibbard

Charles W. Wood

Post by Charles W. Wood » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:22 am

Hi Ernie and Carl

You are right i'm not around posting at the moment, there is reasons behind this back nothing to do with the ECF. My Renaissance Academy is growing very very quickly and so that is absorbing so much of my time. But on a happy (if not fantastic note) i am now talking to my first wife who i lost touch with 10 years ago, and in such i am now about to see my two teenage boys (who I also having seen in 10 years), chess seems a little small after that.

I also think nearly everything that is going on in chess is fine and dandy (or is that me in a mega happy mood), CfS is as it will be, nothing i can say or do will change the outcome of its success. Its just a fingers crossed moment. I truly hope that the people in charge of CfS have a better outcome than i could manage, but i believe that they will.
Charles W. Wood
Captain of Legion

John Moore

Post by John Moore » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey Charles pleased to hear your good news - as you say chess isn't everything. Hope your avatar isn't a true reflection of your current look - otherwise a warning is probably in order.

Charles W. Wood

Post by Charles W. Wood » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:32 pm

John Moore wrote:Hey Charles pleased to hear your good news - as you say chess isn't everything. Hope your avatar isn't a true reflection of your current look - otherwise a warning is probably in order.
Thank you, and the avatar is now changed too. I think chess is a great world to be in, and the people in it do bring great friends and characters i do like to be around, but life then throws you a curve ball and things change their stance.
Charles W. Wood
Captain of Legion

Simon Spivack

Post by Simon Spivack » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Breaking news: following recent comments on these forums, I regret to report that Paul McKeown has been waylaid by a gang of Streatham bloggers. I have been missing his contributions to the chess history forum. Come on Streatham, let him go!