Page 1 of 1

Chess Baron Online Supplier- Any Experience?

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:46 pm
by Ken McNulty
Does anyone have any experience of online chess supplier 'Chess Baron'? I've seen a rather nice looking chess set: http://www.chessbaron.co.uk/chess-X2006.htm, but have never heard of the supplier before. I 'Google mapped' the address on their contact details page, which appears to be someone's house.
I won't order anything from them unless they come recommended, so would be grateful for feedback if anyone has ever dealt with them before.

Ken

Re: Chess Baron Online Supplier- Any Experience?

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:12 pm
by Mark D Podlesak
I ordered the enhanced pieces for the Novag Citrine in 2014 and everything was perfect.
They have been suppliers for quite a few years.
Hope that helps

Re: Chess Baron Online Supplier- Any Experience?

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:14 pm
by Andy Couchman
Yes indeed.
Excellent. I'll be using them as much as possible