ECF Resource and Yearbooks
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:10 pm
I recently came across the last two ECF Yearbooks online (I think this is how it is published now):
https://www.englishchess.org.uk/wp-cont ... oposal.pdf
https://www.englishchess.org.uk/wp-cont ... mplete.pdf
I got from there to here:
https://www.ecfresource.co.uk/
(Having annual snapshots makes it possible to track changes over time - is this being done with the new site?)
https://www.englishchess.org.uk/wp-cont ... oposal.pdf
https://www.englishchess.org.uk/wp-cont ... mplete.pdf
I got from there to here:
https://www.ecfresource.co.uk/
Apologies if this was raised earlier, but asking what people think of that site?This website takes the first and last thirds of the yearbook and brings them together in one resource, which should make the information contained available to more people than ever before, and increase the accuracy of the information, as corrections and additions need only happen once – here – and can be accomplished at any time of the year, rather than just the beginning.
(Having annual snapshots makes it possible to track changes over time - is this being done with the new site?)