Page 1 of 1

ECF Newsletter

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:45 pm
by Simon Rogers
I was wandering if the ECF eNewsletter for November and December been released yet?
I've tried googling and it appears the last one was October 2020 No.49.
Many thanks.

Re: ECF Newsletter

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:40 pm
by John Upham
deleted

Re: ECF Newsletter

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:26 pm
by Richard Bates
Well i received the November one on 10th November and the December one on 10th December, as i assume all ECF members did?

Renew your membership!

Re: ECF Newsletter

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:34 pm
by Simon Rogers
I renewed my membership at the end of September.

Re: ECF Newsletter

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:36 pm
by Richard Bates
Simon Rogers wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:34 pm
I renewed my membership at the end of September.
Then check your inbox! ;)

Re: ECF Newsletter

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:58 pm
by Simon Rogers
I'm afraid the only email I've received is the Silver Membership AGM minutes.

Re: ECF Newsletter

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:32 pm
by Tim Spanton
Mine arrived on 10/11 and 10/12 too

Re: ECF Newsletter

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:59 pm
by Simon Rogers
I've googled for the Newsletter and the January is out, but not the February edition.
I also noticed last year that Deaths and Obituaries are not published anymore.

Re: ECF Newsletter

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:18 pm
by Richard Bates
Feb newsletter received 11th Feb. Invites contributions for any obituaries of note. Clearly the previous practice of linking to the occasional posting on the ECForum isn't really an option at the moment.