Page 1 of 1

ECF Awards 2021 and citations

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:39 am
by John Upham
The ECF Awards 2021 and citations are published.


Congratulations to all winners. :D

Re: ECF Awards 2021 and citations

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:58 am
by Wadih Khoury
Well done Joe with 2 categories!

Well done to the other laureates too!

Re: ECF Awards 2021 and citations

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:29 pm
by David Sedgwick
Wadih Khoury wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:58 am
Well done to the other laureates too!
All the recipients are thoroughly deserving, but I was particularly pleased about the ECF President's Award made to Andy Howie.

Andy is the principal Fair Play Arbiter at the British Online Championships currently in progress. He is working from morning until night every day on this task, as he has done on numerous occasions at previous events.

I have a higher regard for him than I do for those who seek to demean and belittle his efforts, as some are currently doing on another thread. I am pleased that that was also the view of the ECF Awards Committee.

Re: ECF Awards 2021 and citations

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:48 pm
by Paul Cooksey
I'd just like to apologise to Andy if he gave Atkins that slightly generous adjudication in 1929.

Re: ECF Awards 2021 and citations

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:54 pm
by Kevin Thurlow
"Congratulations to all winners."

Agreed!