Page 1 of 1

Where to post campaign materials?

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:03 am
by Paul Cooksey
John's idea not mine! :-)

Just to note, I think ECF website governed by the election rules, which probably precludes Q&A

Re: Where to post campaign materials?

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:08 am
by NickFaulks
Who has access to the Delegates' contact details? I doubt that the CEO does.

Re: Where to post campaign materials?

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:18 am
by Michael Farthing
NickFaulks wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:08 am
Who has access to the Delegates' contact details? I doubt that the CEO does.
I do and the office staff does. The office staff does not divulge it without seeking guidance (from me). I do not divulge it.

Re: Where to post campaign materials?

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:44 pm
by John Upham
NickFaulks wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:08 am
Who has access to the Delegates' contact details? I doubt that the CEO does.
A little trivial screen scraping will enable one to farm many if not most of them.