Page 1 of 1

ECF Supporters and Rating Fees?

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:23 am
by John Upham
I'm not sure if this is intentional or not.

From the latest ECF membership download I cannot find members which have a "Supporter" category of membership.

If they have played four rated games or more will they be liable for a rating fee / fine?

Presumably to avoid the fee they would have to upgrade their membership status.

Re: ECF Supporters and Rating Fees?

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:53 pm
by LawrenceCooper
John Upham wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:23 am
I'm not sure if this is intentional or not.

From the latest ECF membership download I cannot find members which have a "Supporter" category of membership.

If they have played four rated games or more will they be liable for a rating fee / fine?

Presumably to avoid the fee they would have to upgrade their membership status.
If you can access the "ECF Organiser’s Area" there is a "List of ECF Supporters" "The supporter list is also an Excel spreadsheet, updated daily overnight" that you can download. https://www.englishchess.org.uk/ecf-organisers-only/

Re: ECF Supporters and Rating Fees?

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:44 pm
by Reg Clucas
John Upham wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:23 am

Presumably to avoid the fee they would have to upgrade their membership status.
Yes.