Page 1 of 1
Rating of games played by non-domestic players
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:00 pm
by James Toon
What are the rules / payable fees relating to the rating by the ECF of games played in congresses in England by non-domestic players who are not members of the ECF but who are members of another chess federation? I can't find anything about this on the ECF website.
Re: Rating of games played by non-domestic players
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:44 pm
by David Sedgwick
James Toon wrote: ↑Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:00 pm
What are the rules / payable fees relating to the rating by the ECF of games played in congresses in England by non-domestic players who are not members of the ECF but who are members of another chess federation? I can't find anything about this on the ECF website.
https://www.englishchess.org.uk/pay-to- ... e-fee-new/ covers this, although it doesn't seem to have been updated for 2021 - 2022.
Re: Rating of games played by non-domestic players
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:47 pm
by James Toon
Thanks David. I obviously didn't look hard enough. As far as I know, this is still current. The ECF online template for creating OTB tournaments, entry forms etc, still includes the £9 extra for entrants not meeting the registration requirement.