ECF Club Finder
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:18 am
Does this actually work? I've tried logging in but it won't load.
The independent home for discussions on the English Chess scene.
https://www.ecforum.org.uk/
If it's part of Justgo, the membership finder stopped working too. It is a known issue and has been reported to them.Neil Graham wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:18 amDoes this actually work? I've tried logging in but it won't load.
It's accessible from both https://www.englishchess.org.uk/wp-cont ... inder.html and https://ecf.justgo.com/clubfinder.htm, but both get stuck at a spinning wheel after some of the page has loaded.Alex Holowczak wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:25 amIf it's part of Justgo, the membership finder stopped working too. It is a known issue and has been reported to them.Neil Graham wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:18 amDoes this actually work? I've tried logging in but it won't load.
Thanks Ian. Then yes, it's part of the same problem. The wheels are in motion to try to fix them.Ian Thompson wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:34 amIt's accessible from both https://www.englishchess.org.uk/wp-cont ... inder.html and https://ecf.justgo.com/clubfinder.htm, but both get stuck at a spinning wheel after some of the page has loaded.Alex Holowczak wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:25 amIf it's part of Justgo, the membership finder stopped working too. It is a known issue and has been reported to them.Neil Graham wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:18 amDoes this actually work? I've tried logging in but it won't load.