Page 1 of 1
ECF Press Officer
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:52 pm
by John Upham
I have searched the ECF web site to discover who, if anyone, is the ECF Press Officer.
I am none the wiser.
Can anyone enlighten me please?
John
Re: ECF Press Officer
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:08 pm
by Carl Hibbard
John Upham wrote:I have searched the ECF web site to discover who, if anyone, is the ECF Press Officer.
I am none the wiser.
Can anyone enlighten me please?
John
No clue, even I get very little contact off the ECF despite running two of their web sites

Re: ECF Press Officer
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:54 pm
by Nigel Wright
It wouldn't surprise me with the current turmoil that the Press Officer him/herself doesn't even know that they are the Press Officer...
Re: ECF Press Officer
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:32 pm
by Stewart Reuben
The Director of Marketing is Peter Wilson and fairly evidently Press Officer comes under him. However, his budget is absurdly small and it is substantially an impossible task anyway. Only Ray Keene and, to a lesser extent, Bill Hartston had any success commercial success. Robin Mackley performed the role of Press officer well.
Thus the ECF Office issues most of the press releases and does a good job.
Stewart Reuben
Re: ECF Press Officer
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:56 am
by John Upham
Can I make a formal request to the powers that be :
The ECF web site should clearly state who is the ECF Press Officer.
Fingers crossed that it is not Gerry.
I'd ask Sophie to do it but she is on holiday.
John