Page 1 of 1

Last night's ECF board meeting

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 pm
by Sean Hewitt
I thought it might be useful to provide a quick summary of last night's meeting here.

Re: Last night's ECF board meeting

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:30 pm
by IM Jack Rudd
I thought this was more like it.

Re: Last night's ECF board meeting

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 pm
by Sean Hewitt
IM Jack Rudd wrote:I thought this was more like it.
Nah. This is it.

Re: Last night's ECF board meeting

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:50 pm
by Mike Gunn
Here's a typical thread from the forum dramatised: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

Re: Last night's ECF board meeting

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:09 am
by PaulJackson
No, I'm sorry but I'm afraid you're all wrong. Here is an actual recording from the ECF meeting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLVJ0mUa3xI

No this must be the FINAL WORD surely...

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 am
by Stephen Ormerod