Bronze Members’ Direct Representative – nomination request
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:22 pm
Please could someone who is an ECF Bronze member nominate me for the position of Bronze Members’ Direct Representative to ECF Council?
The position will be held for one year, from the conclusion of the upcoming AGM on 14 October up to and including the 2018 AGM.
The nomination needs to made ASAP - the deadline is tomorrow - to [email protected]. Please could I be copied at [email protected]?
I’ve been a Bronze members’ rep since early 2015 and would like to continue. Documents relating to representation of Bronze members can be found here.
Previously, like other direct members' reps, I’ve self-nominated and I believe this is permitted by the Direct Members' Bye-laws. However I'm now told I need to be nominated by someone other than myself and I want to play safe.
The position will be held for one year, from the conclusion of the upcoming AGM on 14 October up to and including the 2018 AGM.
The nomination needs to made ASAP - the deadline is tomorrow - to [email protected]. Please could I be copied at [email protected]?
I’ve been a Bronze members’ rep since early 2015 and would like to continue. Documents relating to representation of Bronze members can be found here.
Previously, like other direct members' reps, I’ve self-nominated and I believe this is permitted by the Direct Members' Bye-laws. However I'm now told I need to be nominated by someone other than myself and I want to play safe.