A consequence (I'm assuming) of migrating to Azolve is that the ECF membership download format has changed.
The Title and Initials columns are now blank for everyone.
There is no expiry date for anyone.
The format of the membership category has changed.
Does anyone know if there are plans to "deblank" the first two columns ?
Ditto for the expiry date ?
John
ECF Membership List Format changes
- John Upham
- Posts: 8384
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 am
- Location: Cove, Hampshire, England.
- Contact:
ECF Membership List Format changes
Arbiter, Organiser, Swiss Mangler person, Rating Officer, Teacher, Coach and Photographer
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
British Chess News : britishchessnews.com
Twitter: @BritishChess
Facebook: facebook.com/groups/britishchess
-
Reg Clucas
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 3:45 pm
Re: ECF Membership List Format changes
I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but thanks for drawing my attention to the fact that the spreadsheet still exists! - I had thought it had been discontinued.
If anyone else is looking for it, it is under 'Detailed Membership Documents' on the ECF website.
If anyone else is looking for it, it is under 'Detailed Membership Documents' on the ECF website.