Page 1 of 1

Surrey Congress Memories (1975–2018)

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2026 10:54 pm
by Paul Dupré
I am reconstructing the history of the Surrey Congress and would be interested in hearing from former competitors.

1. Which years did you play?
2. Which venue(s) did you attend?
3. What made you choose the Surrey Congress rather than another event?
4. Which venue did you prefer and why?
5. What is your strongest memory of the congress?

I am particularly interested in transport, venue, playing conditions, format and atmosphere.

I am also seeking photographs, programmes, entry forms, posters, bulletins (I have 1975 & 1976) and other Surrey Congress memorabilia from any year between 1975 and 2018.

If you have anything that may be of interest, please contact me. All items will be credited and returned if required.

Re: Surrey Congress Memories (1975–2018)

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2026 11:26 am
by John Upham