Page 1 of 1

Deep Rybka 3 in Shootout mode

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 am
by John Upham
I am looking at an ending in Deep Rybka 3 which I think is drawn but DR3 gives +0.9 for White.

My laptop has 8 logical processors plus Nalimov tablebases installed.

When I enter the position and use Shootout mode the DR3 process hangs forever.

Any clues?

Re: Deep Rybka 3 in Shootout mode

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:11 am
by E Michael White
How much RAM do you have for each processor ?

Re: Deep Rybka 3 in Shootout mode

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:50 am
by John Upham
E Michael White wrote:How much RAM do you have for each processor ?
I let DR3 allocate memory. The laptop has 4Gb of addressable RAM : it is an Hewlett Packard i7 type device.

Re: Deep Rybka 3 in Shootout mode

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 am
by John Upham
Problem solved : :D

Hello,

please try the last Update.

Under www.fritzserver.org/updates/gui11.msi it is available. Please download the file " Gui11.msi" and start it from your Harddisk. Doubleclick the file " Gui11.Msi", for example with the Windows Explorer and follow the instructions on the Screen.

Does this one solve the problem ?

Kind regards
-Peter Schreiner