I have a question about a specific position I got myself into at the British PM Open 2, where I had a large advantage. In the end I maintained this, and shamefully ducked out of the best continuation because of clock considerations - yes, in a Fischer cadence tournament!

Black (me) to move against a 149, and it's all under control. Black has the outpost on d4, and if White captures, he will face ...exd4, with a space advantage for Black and the open e-file while White's King is unsafe.
I decided earlier in the game that ...Bc5 would allow b4 and that this was beneficial for White (since at the time the Knight was on c6), and I felt b4 was still something he could play, with a view to at least temporary safety on the Queenside. If White is going to castle Queenside, we want to open him up quickly. At the time I conceived of 13...a5, thinking this prepared ...b5, and a storm. After a while of analysis Fritz approved of this move, but I don't trust computers as much as I used to, so can I get thoughts from others?
As an afterthought, White continued with 14. Bxd4 exd4 15. g3 Rfe8+ 16. Be2 Qe7 17. Ne4 Rad8?! which may be good in itself but meant I was crossing across my own original plans.