Now there is one of the most advanced Chess League Management Software available for free: Chess League Manager 3 (CLM 3) is complete free and open source software, everyone can download and use it.
Download a file with pre-installed CLM 3: http://www.clm3.merseysidechess.org.uk/ ... omla-clm-3
We in Merseyside are using the CLM 3 with great success. have a look: http://www.clm3.merseysidechess.org.uk/index.php
Features of the CLM 3:
- - Management of a variable number of leagues, tournaments and knock-out competitions
- League tables, fixtures, results, comments, statistics available
- Extensive player, user and club management
- Export of ready formatted files for grading
- Late registration of players such as new and returning players
- Submission of match results online directly on the website e.g. by team captains
- Everything will be updated immediately, i.e. match report, table, statistics...
- Elaborated Management of match results by league controllers, for any reason including rule breaches
Completely free, no costs!
Martin Blasczyk, Webmaster of Merseyside Chess Association