New Chess Cafe Bar in Xargha Gozo

Use this section to advertise yourself or your products.
Charlie Storey

New Chess Cafe Bar in Xargha Gozo

Post by Charlie Storey » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:31 pm

I am delighted to announce I am opening a Chess Cafe Bar in Xargha Gozo just 1 Kilometre from my 'Queens Gambit Sleeps 10 Holiday Rental Villa'

The Cafe Bar which is super chess friendly has a Tuesday Chess Club... all day...every Tuesday mainly for adults.

At the 'Valley View Cafe Bar' in Xargha, Gozo, Malta their is an Under 16 Chess Club planned for every Saturday morning 10am till 12pm for Gozo Kids, Malta Kids and those visiting from England.

If you enjoy Live Music to your chess then you will enjoy this bar immensely as we have regular live artists throughout the week.

If their is demand we will organise adult tournaments alongside the junior tournaments. As Gozo is the perfect place to mix chess with a holiday from the British weather.

The Valley View Cafe Bar is in the centre of Gozo as every good chess player knows the importance of controlling the centre.

If you wish to book a super cheap long holiday in Gozo and vist the Valley View Cafe Bar with its stunning Valley views the please pop your head in and challenge me over a Coffe or Sangria.

Valley View Cafe Bar, Xargha, Gozo....a beautiful chess experience on a paradise island.

PS. We are 500 metres from the Worlds oldest Unesco protected temple..Ggantija also in Xargha.

Hope to see you in Paradise.

FIDE Master Charlie Storey...owner Valley View Cafe Bar, GOZO, Malta.
FIDE Master/FIDE Trainer PGCE Won170+ Opens
Many National Junior Champions 1-1
ChessBase Author
ICC Presenter
England junior Team Coach 2008-19
Head of WCJS
Https://ChessSERVICESmap.com
https://chesscasestudy.gr8.com/
www.QueensGambitAcademy.com

JustinHorton

Re: New Chess Cafe Bar in Xargha Gozo

Post by JustinHorton » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:39 pm

Charlie Storey wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:31 pm
ee are 500 metres from the Worlds oldest Unesco protected temple..Ggantija also in Xargha.
Or second oldest
"Do you play chess?"
"Yes, but I prefer a game with a better chance of cheating."

lostontime.blogspot.com