-- appearing later than the first cuckoo but earlier than you'd guess -- The British Chess Magazine for November, 2012
* Obituary of Leon Pliester
* Endings for Experts by Grandmaster Nick
* Games Department
* Agon II: the First Tournament of the 2nd Cycle with notes by RDK
* Book Reviews
* Browne Spots
* Practical Play with Alan Dommett - the cream of provincial journalism
* News from Abroad
* Problem World by Grandmaster Christopher Jones
* Ask the Arbiter
* Endgame Studies selected by IRW
* Quotes and Queries dissected by AA Smith - now extended -
* News from the British Isles - league, congress, rapidplays ..
* The Lawrence Day Interview
* Four Nations with IM Tom Rendle
* Test Your Chess - IM Shaun M. Taulbut - two articles for the price of one!
* Chess Questions Answered with IM Gary Lane
* Sam at the Back
56 pages, many games helpfully explained, problems, studies.
Â£4.20. 1,2,3 year subscriptions now available. Back numbers sent worldwide. Bound Volumes, indexes freely available. Cordex binders.
+44(0)1252 514 372. firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this section to advertise yourself or your products.
1 post • Page 1 of 1