Chess Coaching

Use this section to advertise yourself or your products.
Andrew_Moore

Chess Coaching

Post by Andrew_Moore » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Hello All,

I have been a chess coach for 11 years now, teaching at many schools in the Midlands on a part time basis, and would like to add more schools to my portfolio. Hence, should you know of any primary and/ or secondary schools or colleges that would like to hire a chess coach on lunchtimes and/ or after school, then please pass on this entry with my contact details - see below.

Furthermore, I am also doing private tuition for juniors on a 1-2-1 basis (CRB Enhanced) within the west midlands for only £20 per hour or £35 for 2 hours, (monday to friday and selected Saturday afternoons from 1pm in Worcester or from 2pm in the West Midlands) AND adult coaching up to graded players of around 100, privately at the above prices or online tuition through e-mail @ 1 calendar month - £50 (1 lesson per week), 2 months hints and tips £35 per month or 1 Tournament concentrated (i.e. e-mail contact between games analysising positions, some telephone contact, etc.) for £100 per tournament.

For even more details on the above e-mail [email protected] or telephone 07824 394683 between 3pm and 7pm weeknights only.

Regards and Thanks

Andrew Moore BA AREC
ECF Accredited Chess Coach

:idea: :D :idea: