- Congress organiser logs in to add a new congress. Specify late entry date, number of sections, rating type, prices, late entry fee etc.
- Congress participant fills in online form and selects themselves from the grading list (ECF or Chess Scotland)
- Congress participant is directed to paypal to pay.
- When participant has paid at paypal, this triggers his entry to appear on the list of entrants on the web site, it sends him a confirmation email and it sends a confirmation email to the congress organiser. This email is for information only as the payment is automatically recorded in the database.
- The congress organiser can log in and amend entries if necessary (e.g. late bye request)
- The congress organiser can log in and manually add entries, e.g. postal.
- The system automatically calculates an estimated FIDE rating from an ECF rating or vice versa if necessary.
- The grading type of each section can be set to FIDE, ECF, or Chess Scotland.
- The congress organiser can extract a list of entrants into XL which can be fed into Swiss Manager or Tournament Director or used with a word template to print pairing cards or wall charts.
- A report is created adding up entries by section and accounting for paypal's cut for your treasurer. It also reports instances where the entrant has claimed to be an ECF Silver member but is not.
and you can enter Layland Rapidplay there if you want to try it out!
Let me know if interested.