Get a Free Membership on a new chess analysis tool

Use this section to advertise yourself or your products.
Gideon Segev

Get a Free Membership on a new chess analysis tool

Post by Gideon Segev » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Dear Forum Members,

I am Gideon, from DecodeChess.com, a new chess learning tool which is currently in Beta and is planned to go live within a few months.

Using a new approach in Artificial Intelligence, DecodeChess explains the moves of a chess engine in rich intuitive language, providing in-depth analysis of moves and positions. This is all done via our friendly online app which is accessible on the website.

The service is designed for chess fans and players with ELO of up to 2200.

We're now looking for user feedback and we offer a four-month completely free membership. In return we expect you to answer a few questions about your experience with the service. In addition, once we go live, all ECF registered users will be offered a special 15% discount to renew their membership.

If you're interested, simply register via decodechess.com/free-trial and then drop me an email (gideon.segev at decodechess.com) so that I could upgrade your account's status accordingly.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Sincerely,

Gideon

Gideon Segev

Re: Get a Free Membership on a new chess analysis tool

Post by Gideon Segev » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Hi All,

A kind reminder of this great offer: If you sign up for a free trial until February 15th we will upgrade your account to get 4 FREE months of membership, which means analyses of games on the house! In return, we'll be asking to fill some questionnaires about satisfaction and suggestions on how to improve our service.

In order to get the four-month upgrade, Go to www.decodechess.com/free-trial, sign up, and then simply contact me straight after (my email is: gideon at decodechess.com).

:)

Cheers,

Gideon

Gideon Segev

Re: Get a Free Membership on a new chess analysis tool

Post by Gideon Segev » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi Folks,

We still have a few vacant seats in our focus group!

If you join by this Thursday (March 8th) you will get 4 months of free membership at DecodeChess.

Simply sign up via decodechess.com/free-trial and drop me an email at this address: gideon at decodechess dot com

Cheers,

Gideon