You may login with
email alias : [email protected]
OR
nickname : guest
password : comguest
and do as many practise or general chess knowledge tests as you wish.
The only drawback is that you will not get any email notifications.
Enjoy!
Shouldn't that be "practice" (i.e. the noun) in this case? I say that after carefully Googling for several minutes as English isn't my strongest strength (*).Thank-you for taking an ECF LV= Certificate of Merit test (TestID # 746 at Practise level).
Congratulations Jon, you scored 20 correct answers out of 20 questions asked, giving you a score of 100% (the pass mark is 70%)
You will receive your certificate either directly by email or via your school in the next few days.
Please use the Analyse my previous tests feature to revisit this test and revise your answers.
Ooops!Jon D'Souza-Eva wrote:Shouldn't that be "practice" (i.e. the noun) in this case? I say that after carefully Googling for several minutes as English isn't my strongest strength (*).
Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to received a certificate as it was only a practice test, not the real thing.
(*) That was deliberate.
The more the merrier so Yes please!Christopher Kreuzer wrote:I see Jon managed to get all the questions correct. Do you need someone to test the output for getting answers wrong?
I decided that a student should allow use a credit if they completed the test but I need to write the correct number of questions attempted to the database. It was on my Todo list!Ian Thompson wrote:And also from a random look at other people's test results:
1. Test 184, detailed analysis, says the student got question 11 wrong, but if you click on the link to see the question and answer it then says they got it right (which would be correct if the answer shown is the one they gave).
OK, I will alter the SQL query to stop other students results being available and check the point made.
2. Would I be right in thinking that if you don't complete all 20 questions, the detailed results always says Questions attempted: 0; Answers correct: 0; Score 0% (e.g. test 175, amongst other incomplete tests)? You should pass if you got enough questions right without attempting all 20.
Currently, a credit is only used when a test requiring one is completed (defined by answering correctly or incorrectly all 20 questions).Alex Holowczak wrote:When is the loss of the credit counted? When you've answered all 20 questions? Is there a safeguard against a candidate getting to question 19, thinking they've failed, so quitting and starting again with the same credit?